Bear Machinery exists to meet or exceed customer expectations of service by being a resource customers can rely.
About Bear Machinery, Inc.
With machining expertise, modern equipment and up-to-date software, we work with various types of materials including aluminum, stainless steel, brass, molybdenum, inconel, titanium and plastics. Our computer-controlled machine tools can be programmed from existing prints or CAD files. Free form 3D shapes are no problem with our CAD/CAM software. We are careful to ensure accuracy and consistency in each part. Our inspection department provides reports to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Bear Machinery Inc. has been assessed by NSF-ISR and found to be in conformance to the following standard(s): ISO 9001:2015.
We are locally owned and operated serving large and small companies as well as government agencies and prime contractors in Hawaii and North America since 1976. We are dedicated to enabling our customers in building better solutions.
Federal Procurement Information
Organization and Business Data:
Cage Code: 0FX15
332721-Precision Turned Manufacturing
332999-Fabricated Metal Manufacturing
333298-Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
333999-General Machinery Manufacturing,
336999-Transportation Machinery Manufacturing
Bear Machinery uses Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines for the manufacturing and fabrication of parts and subassemblies for specialized equipment and machinery. Digitally automated CNC machines use various types of cutting tools to precisely turn / machine through materials to create complex geometric shapes to the desired configuration and tolerance.
CNC Machining Centers
- Cincinnati Milicron VMC 500 w/ Siemens 2100 control, 20”X20”X20” work envelope w/ 4th.axis
- Cincinnati Milicron VMC 760 w/ Siemens 2100 control, 30”X20” X20” work envelope w/ 4th.axis
- Fadal VMC 6535 w/ HS 88 dual processor control, 65”X35”X34” work envelope w/ 4th axis
- Fadal VMC 3025 w/ HS 88 dual processor control, 30”X20”X25” work envelope
- Tree VMC 760 w/ Siemens 2100 control, 30”X16”X18” work envelope
- Tree VMC 1060 w/ Siemens 2100 Control, 40”X24”X25” work envelope
- Mazak M4 w/ Fagor 8030 Control, 12” Chuck, 60” work length
- 2 ea. Okuma LNC-8 Cadet w/ OSP5020 Control, 10” Chuck w/ 20” work length
- Hwacheon T2-2TYSMC, 8 axis Horizontal Mill Turn Center w/ bar feed
- Goodway HDL Lathe, 14”X 40”
- Monarch 10EE Toolmaker Lathe, 12”X 20”
- Clausing Lathe, 15”X50”
- TOS #72B Lathe, 28” X 80”, 38” swing in gap
- 2 ea. Bridgeport Vertical Mills, 12”X 36” travels
- Cleereman Drill, #4 taper
- Trinco Blasting Cabinet, 48” X 24” X 24”
- Porter Cable 8” Vertical Belt Sander
- RCM Deburring Vibratory Tub, 31” X 75” X 34” deep
- Sweco Bowl Vibratory Finisher 4’ dia.
- Spray Booth, 13” X 23” X 10” High
- Burr King Belt Sander
- Branson Ultrasonic Cleaner, 18” X 24” X 18” deep
- Thompson Surface Grinder, 12” X 24”
- Parker Majestic Surface Grinder, 6” X 18”
- KO Lee Tool & Cutter Grinder
Fabrication and Welding
- HTC Hydraulic Shear, ½” X 12’ Capacity
- D & K 150 Ton Press Brake w/ CNC backgauge
- Marvel 81A/M3 Vertical Band saw, 18” X 20”
- DoAll Vertical Band saw, 36” throat
- Brown DMV Coldcut Saw, 12” Blade
- Miller Axcess 300 amp Mig. Welder
- Miller Axcess 450 amp Mig Welder
- 2 ea. Miller Dynasty 350 amp Tig Welders
- Hobart 150 amp. Plasma Torch
- Weldsale Welding Table, 6’ X 20’
- Ercolina CE40 Angle Roller
- HydraJet Waterjet, 6’ X 12’ work envelope
Inspection and Measurement
- Brown & Sharpe Global 7.7.7 DCC CMM
- 36” X 60” Granite Surface plate
- Sheer Tumico 14” Optical Comparator
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Micrometers to 24” including height gages
- Vernier Calipers to 80”
- Complete sets of gage blocks, pin, and thread gages
- Video Microscope
- Renishaw QC10 Ballbar
- Mastercam X8
- Mechanical Desktop
- Igems 9 Waterjet Software
- PC-DIMIS 3.7 CAD++, CMM Software
Organization and Business Data: Corporation / Small Business / Woman-owned / Cage Code: 0FX15 / DUNS: 054033048 / NAICS: 332322, 332710, 332721, 332999, 333999, 336413, 336999, 339999, 541690, 811213, 811219 / SAM Registered / ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Bear Machinery is a locally owned and operated machine shop specializing in precision machining and custom fabrication serving customers here in Hawaii as well as North America since 1976.
Bear Machinery has an extensive machining and fabrication facility and decades of experience manufacturing for diverse industries including astronomy, oceanography, health care and U.S. military.
Engineers trust us to produce their scientific instrumentation and plant facility equipment, from custom machined components to full assemblies. We do mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies.
With a team of well trained and motivated craftsmen, we tackle difficult machining and fabricating tasks for product development, prototyping and contract manufacturing. Our waterjet cuts intricate designs in metal, stone, glass, tile and composites.
In providing complete manufacturing services to our customers, we also offer mechanical engineering, documentation, part finishing, painting and inspection.
Our Mission Statement
Bear Machinery is committed to helping our clients build better solutions.
Bear Machinery, Inc.
Blair Stultz, Vice President
46-153 Malina Place • Kaneohe, HI 96744
Ph: 808 / 247 - 6706 • Fx: 808 / 235 - 0551
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org